Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ring Daddy #4...I'm not getting rich....

Well, I hit a renourished section of the beach early this morning and got maybe a dollar, no jewelry. This afternoon I opted for part of the beach where I got my last gold ring a couple days ago.

The little hole was still there but it looked shallower. I got one quarter and switched over to all metal to see if I could pick up something. And I did. Lots of crap!! Bobby pins, pieces of itty bitty wire, paper clips and a bunch of black metal chunks and finally one silver ring.

I moseyed on down the beach to another low spot and started digging more junk and the little gold ring popped out. 10K .8 grams


Then I got one of those largish signals. You always wonder if you should just let it go...but I am hard headed and start digging. I was starting to go in the hole when the walkie talkie showed up. It must belong to a life guard....I wouldn't think it would be the MB police. Oh yeah, 61 cents.
Would there be a chance that the walkie talkie would be worth returning? Here is the other side.

No comments: