Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ring Daddy #15 and feeling small

Two and a half hours this morning netted me $3.17 in change and a five dollar bill. Also, some glow in the dark condoms. But they look huge. I'd fall right out of them. I could do a contest on the forum and give them away. The package says you have to expose them to light for 30 seconds and then rise and shine. What are you going to do, take your flashlight with you to make them work on the beach. My luck, the flashlight would be dead.
A bird just flew into my camper. I had the door open. I told the bird to git and he flew back out.
Anyways, no jewelry at all this morning.
This afternoon I hit another spot and after about 15 minutes of swinging I get this nice low tone. Bingo!
Just to make sure you don't get the impression that this is easy, here is a picture of the evenings finds. Only 40 targets dug in two and a half hours. $1.43 in change.
The top of the beach seems to be sanding in and the bottom of the beach is horrendously sanded in. And I forget the last time I saw a hole in the surf.
The renourishment has really killed detecting at MB. Oh well, I'll try another spot in the morning.

No comments: