Monday, September 8, 2008

I found the gold, I lost the gold, I found the gold, I lost the gold...

What a morning!!! Did you hear me cursing at ten after nine this morning?? I was supposed to meet someone at 9:00. At 8:40, in naval deep surf I get a low signal. When I bring the scoop up I see a gold chain drop thru the scoop holes. I scooped and scooped and scooped. One of these times I saw the chain drop through again. I set my scoop aside and tried to dive blind for the chain. Twice I could feel it fall through my fingers. I thought about putting my cap in the scoop and trying to scoop the chain but the cap floated out of the scoop. After thirty minutes of extreme frustration I left the surf without the chain. I WILL put some mesh in the bottom of my scoop. I will not go through this agonizing, hateful loss of gold again!!!
Sometimes we have to get mad to get motivated.

No comments: