Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dejavu all over again....

A couple of months ago I lost a little gold chain that fell thru my scoop. Of course, I was digging a different target and it just happened to find its way into the scoop. That day I was in waist deep water with no visibility. Today, I was digging a normal sounding target when, once again, I see a gold chain drop through my scoop holes...but this time I was in calf deep water and could see the little bugger. Then I retreived the quarter that was the original target.

Life has been hard at MB lately. I cannot seem to find a hole in the surf....until today. Just after low tide I found a depression with some targets. Man, this makes it fun. Oh yeah, I found a piece of bone...a big piece of fossilized bone. Maybe whale. Also, I got a car and motorcycle to fill up my non existent garage.


The bracelet is surprisingly heavy for being so small, 4 grams 14K. The picture came out good. I wish I knew how I did that.

When I laid the bracelet on the sand and ran my Excaliber across it I only got a signal, a very low Barry White signal, when the coil was within a half an inch of the bracelet. It was pure luck that I retreived this bracelet.

No comments: