Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September has not been kind. This month has been dismal as far as gold and I blame Hanna. She came in here and brought huge amounts of sand to Myrtle Beach. The low we had about a week ago took some sand away but only a small portion of what Hanna brought in. So dismal it is.
Targets are so rare they scare you. Two days ago I ran onto a coin spot beneath one of the piers. That's where I headed. As I came down the beach I found one small area with five targets. One was this crapanium United States Marine Ring. This is the second crapanium ring in the last week. I don't know how much more disappointment I can stand.
The pier did not disappoint me with the coins. 115 coins in three hours. One Sacagewa dollar coin and 61 pennies. $9.11. Pretty good coin total. No gold or jewelry.
Once I got five feet away from the pier I found nothing. All the coins were directly under the pier. Some were laying on top of the sand.
I hate you September. I am glad you are gone.
"Hey, babycakes, you sure are looking fine. What's that? Your name is October. That's a pretty name."

No comments: