Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ear Ring Day....and gold

The first signal on the beach was my only gold for the day. I got all excited when this gold ear ring showed up early. Oh what a gold and glorious day it would be....Not.


The other gold colored ear ring is a maybe...but I have my doubts about it being gold.

Kind of cool today, but not bad. Sunny.

Got to watch the dredge crew that is doing the renourishment move a mile long section of pipe down the beach using four boats. Quite an operation. They got it where they were going exactly at low tide.

Detecting the beach has cured my cold. I am now running at 90%.

The beach was more sanded in today than yesterday and I only found two small places with any targets. Everything seemed lightweight today. Not one quarter.

Four hours of swinging got me five ear rings, one toe ring, two junk rings and a couple of pendants....oh, let us not forget the 84 cents in change.

Myrtle Beach is not paved with gold.

But you know what...I think I will celebrate anyways. Diana and I will see you at the Huddle House.

No comments: