Thursday, December 11, 2008

Using drugs to find the treasure.....

This morning I felt slightly better than death. But I knew that if I did not go to the beach I would regret it. After a couple of Dayquil and blobbing Vicks Vapor Rub in my moustache I was off...like a herd of turtles.

It rained hard early but by the time I hit the door the weather map was showing clear....but cloudy.

The beach looked very similiar to yesterday. I headed left today.

I see Rick swinging from the south. When he gets up to where I am gridding he has that "I hate you" look. He saw the bracelet that I found yesterday on the forum.

We talk a while and then I get antsy and I'm back swinging. I am getting quite a few coins again today. About two hours into the session I get a foil sound. I love foil sounds. Out rolls this little ring. It may be small but it counts!!


Here is the mess. $2.60something.


Have a terrific day!!

No comments: