Sunday, November 23, 2008

An ugly gold ring???? Is there such a thing?? Yep!!

It has been tough here in MB. I cannot seem to find a hole. I hunted in the surf three hours, two before low tide and one after, and had one dime. Then suddenly I was in chest to neck deep water and had targets. Since I did not have my weight belt on I got pushed around. All of the targets in the mess pic came after I got in the hole.
The low tide was a memory when I finally got some targets. I hung in there about an hour and a half. This is where I will start tomorrow.
I got this ugly ring....gold???????? It has to be the ugliest gold ring I have ever gotten. No markings and it looks like it has been in an acid vat. Even the purple stone looks beat up. I will try to find some one to test it.
Here is the ring cleaned up some. Still looks ugly. I really have my doubts about this one.

No comments: