Friday, July 25, 2008

Balsa Wood Factory??? mystery solved and 4 rings

A few days ago I saw a number of balsa wood sticks floating in an upright position in the surf. I said to myself, "Where in the world would balsa wood sticks be coming from? Perhaps there is a balsa wood factory nearby and they had some escape or they throw them away in the ocean or maybe a lot of kids are making balsa wood projects on the beach." This morning another red balsa wood stick floated by and I grabbed it. Mystery solved. They are the sticks on the pop bottle rockets. Duh!!! :) The surf hunting has been the pits since Bertha and the Tropical depression came thru last week. This morning was a bit better but still not real good. Targets were scattered but I did end up with 72 target retrieved and $6.97 in change.



I love the morning. I have the beach to myself; not dodging kids with their wave boards. And this morning the ocean looked like Florida, mostly small waves. The wave got larger the later it got but I had a good morning to wade the surf. Four rings and not a speck of gold..grrrrr. Two are silver, one is titanium with a very small diamond and one is crap with rust on it.
People don't talk about it much, but I think anger is a great motivator. Get Mad and accomplish something today. Have a super day!!

No comments: