Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I hate Bertha....what is up with the American Penny?

My hatred for Bertha grows with every wave that attempts to smash me into the bottom of the ocean. I had my headphones knocked off three times today. I was ready to leave the surf after an hour. But as low tide neared the waves only became severe, not catastrophic. The lady on the weather channel said the waves should subside by this weekend. Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! I hate you Bertha!!!

Salt water is a part of my diet. I eat saltwater. I drink saltwater. I'm not so sure if the water up the nose or the water in the ears is causing me to have water on the brain.

Here is the mess from today, 3 and a half hours of self inflicted waterboarding. $3.33 in change, one silver ring and one silver bracelet with bells.


I've been tumbling my coins. I am always amazed at the zinc pennies. As an American I look at the zinc penny and see much more than a coin. I see a lack of pride. We must not care what our coinage looks like. Here is a pic of the zinc pennies. Pretty disgusting. I have dug Indian Head pennies out of the ground and never, ever had them look this bad. The zitty zincs.

Have a stupendous day!!! Foiled Again Jim

No comments: