Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dadgum it is sanded in!!!

Sanded In. These two words strike fear into any beach or surf detectorist. This is when the beach has received huge amounts of new sand naturally. Bertha and the TD both brought new sand onto the beach. I had almost no luck yesterday and decided to try a new stretch of beach this afternoon. I was also going to be there at 3:00 but did not wake up from my nap till 4:00. I obviously needed the sleep. Long story short. The new stretch was even worse than where I had been detecting. I moved back to my old haunts and found an area with some targets...not alot but better than the last couple of days.

So, short of dynamiting some holes I can only hope things will improve on their own. My last gold ring was last Wednesday. I need it. Uh huh, uh huh. I need it. Uh, huh. May the falcon of happiness claw a new hole on the beach.

No comments: