Sunday, August 3, 2008

Random Gold

Yesterday was not very productive but the wind was blowing hard out of the SW. Today it took me a while to locate a hole but when I did I finally started to load up my pouches. Recently I've found things in my scoop that my detector did not signal. I lost a thin gold bracelet a few days ago and then a couple days ago a one dollar bill showed up in my scoop. Today I got a nickle signal and looked in the scoop and there was that glint of gold. Yes!!! It was an ear ring or a belly button thing...I'm not sure which. I was just about to upend my scoop when a green nickle caught my eye. So.....I believe the nickle was the signal and the gold whatever was just along for the ride. Makes you wonder how much gold is really out there but we never hear. $7.30 in change. Brian is gold also.


Four out of five bottlecaps are Bud Lite.

When I get this many targets I expect a gold ring...but it didn't happen today. But I did get the whatever and a Brian pin. 3.6 grams.
Random gold...how many small gold bracelets, necklaces and charms litter the ocean bottom and will never be found....except by accident??

No comments: